Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Follow the link to know more about the meme and join up!The topic for this Tuesday is, 'Top Ten Best Books of 2016' This is going to be an incredibly hard list for me to make considering I've read a lot of awesome books this year! They are all books i've rated 5 or 4 hearts. I'm adding a couple of sentences from my reviews of these books that sums up my feelings for it!
1. FLAWED by Cecelia Ahern - Cecelia Ahern writes so powerfully than I felt I was in the book, that I was Celestine. Her embarrassment was mine. Her fear was mine. Her hurt, her anger, her stubbornness.. all mine.
2. NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff - RUTHLESS. That's a word to describe the plot. Another would be BLOODY. And let me tell you, O, my gentlefriends, I am not complaining.
3. THE TREEMAKERS by C. L. Rozelle - There is a beautiful quality to Rozelle's writing that didn't allow me to put down the book (Technically my phone seeing as it's an ebook...okay, I'll disappear).
4. THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Stiefvater - The plot is unique, original and FREAKING AMAZING. I can't wait to pick up the next book and see where it goes.
5. AQSON LEVEL1 by Sreejib - Everyone pick up up the book and read it already! You're missing out on so much.
6. THREE DARK CROWNS by Kendare Blake - The plot, as it unraveled, took my breath away. It is dark and complicated. The twists are unexpected and in a way, creepy.And the ending. The ending left me flabbergasted and I definitely cannot wait to know what happens next till the next book is published!
7. SILVER BLOOD by Emma Hamm - Holy mother of AWESOMENESS!
8. GLIMMER by Tricia Cerrone - HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF GOD! IT WAS AWESOME.Spy story + Prison break + Science Fiction = Best combo ever!
9. THE GLITCH by Ramona Finn - A must read for people looking for a creative Sci-Fi plot and interesting characters.
10. THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas - Yes the book has it's flaws but I can tell you it's worth it. The story had me hooked at page one and I LOVED it.
So have you read these books? If so, what do you think of them? What's on your Top Ten Tuesday? Comment and leave a link below so I can return the favour!